On September 25, the second Public Hearing for the Capital Project took place.
- Please click on this link to the presentation by Superintendent Villanti, School Business Manager Michele Moloney, architects Clark Patterson Lee and construction manager The Palombo Group.
- Watch a fly-by video of proposed upgrades to HS track and field.
Scope of the project includes
- new roofs at each school
- ADA compliance requirements
- mechanical needs, such as HVAC/ventilation
- upgrades to our high school track and field
A brochure is in the works to provide detailed descriptions. The vote is tentatively set for December 5 from 7 am to 9 pm, Richard D. Woolley Auditorium, Spackenkill High School.